Regular registration ends Friday, November 25, 2022.
ALL players registering after Friday, November 25 will be placed on a 'wait' list, until additional 'teams' can be made.
Sundays, November 27, 2022, thru January 29, 2023… 8 games
St. Georges Independent School
1880 Wolf River Blvd.
Collierville, TN 38017
Recreational and Competitive
RESPECT OF FACILITIES
- To keep the playing surfaces clean and dry, please instruct your players NOT to wear dirty or wet game shoes into the facilities.
- We play at the pleasure of the facilities and ask for your cooperation in order to renew our contracts with them
- NO ball playing/ warm up in facilities except on courts
- Futsal balls only allowed on courts
- Please supervise your children at all times.
- Only registered players are allowed to use the gym - other individuals cannot play on the court league is playing - this includes the half-time break period
AGE DIVISIONS/ GROUPS
Boys & Girls U8- U14 (2105- 2009 birth years)
WINTER FUTSAL PLAY
Games begin November 27, 2022 and the season ends by January 29, 2022. We will play games on Sundays. The schedule is dictated by the court times we secure from the facilities.
Players will be scheduled to play 8 games.
NO games on Christmas (December 25) or New Year's Day (January 1).
Younger Group (birth year 2013- 2015) will play during the 4:00- 5:00 PM and 5:00- 6:00 PM time slots. Players will be split up evenly into teams by official Legend Coaches once player registration is closed on 11/26/2022. Teams will be a mixture of 2013, 2014, and 2015 players
Older Group (birth year 2009-2012) will play during the 5:00- 6:00 PM and 6:00- 7:00 PM time slots. Players will be split up evenly into teams by Official Legend Coaches.
Before each scheduled game, players MUST check in with Germantown Legends staff.
- Two 24-minute halves, running clock
- NO goalkeeper punting or drop kicking.
- Goalkeeper can throw ball anywhere on the court on a fly, with the exception of the opponent’s penalty area
- Halftimes are one minute, which basically allows for a quick drink by players and then taking positions on the court. Teams should switch halves after first half has ended and clear off courts immediately after end of game.
- Coaches are NOT allowed to interfere with the next game by meeting with their team on the court.
- Goalkeeper pass back rule is in effect for all ages
- Due to tight scheduling, there are NO time outs except for referee-called stoppages (the clock continues to run).
(1) Futsal Ball on each field will be provided for teams to play with.
The wearing of shin guards will be mandatory (under socks) for all players.
Indoor, flat-soled soccer shoes must also be worn.
GAMES CANCELLED BY FACILITIES
We reserve the right to postpone or cancel games at any time for any reason such as bad weather or facility problems.
Yet, we’ll play games in all weather and only cancels games if the facility cancels. Cancellations are very rare events, so players should plan on playing. If there are games cancelled, reschedules are not guaranteed and refunds for cancelled games will not be provided.
Germantown Legend Coaches will be assigned to referee games.
If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding the winter futsal, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.