Competitive Soccer Fees
|2019- 2020 CLUB FEES||U8||U9- U10||U11- U15||U16- U19|
|Add $100.00||Add $100.00||Add $100.00||Add $100.00|
Legends Uniform Kit
* While this does NOT include tax, the chart above only accounts for the 'required' items.
^ One season only (Fall or Spring).
CLUB FEES FOR GERMANTOWN LEGENDS
Club fees INCLUDE, but not limited to:
- Tennessee State Soccer Association (TSSA) player registration*
- US Club player regisgtration*
- Coach’s Salaries
- United States Soccer Federation (USSF) Licensed Coaching
- Office and Administration Costs
- Goalkeeper Training
- Saturday Skills
- Great training facilities located in the City of Germantown
- City of Germantown Field 'Impact' Fees
For those teams qualifying for post season play into June and July, additional coaching and administration fees will be added. This is only applicable to teams U13 and above who qualify for post season play (estimated at $150.00 per player).
* If applicable.
- The player’s 'Club' fees are determined by their team assignment.
- All dues payments are to be made in accordance with the terms on the ‘payment schedule’ (found in the registration forms).
- Any payment received 30 days after its due date shall be past due and may result in surrender of a player’s membership card. Players will not be allowed to practice or play until the membership card is reinstated. In addition to any outstanding fees due, a $50.00 reinstatement charge shall be required to reinstate the player’s card.
Non-resident fees are 'pass through' fees paid to the City of Germantown on behalf of each player for facility maintenance and upkeep, lights, safety (Park Rangers), etc. by the Germantown Legends.
Each player will be responsible for team expenses that include:
- Referee Fees
- Tournament Entry Fees
- Coach's Travel Expenses
- Futsal or Indoor Soccer Fees*
- Memphis Shelby Soccer Federation (MSSF) Player Registration*
- Mike Rose Soccer Complex Fees*
- Tennessee State Soccer Association State (TSSA) League or State League Juniors Fees*
- US Youth Soccer Association (USYSA) Region League Fees*
All team fees are collected and managed by the Team Manager.
* If applicable.
NIKE is the official uniform (game) supplier to the Germantown Legends program.
Each player is required to purchase the following via Soccer.com (official uniform provider):
- Two Nike Game Jerseys
- Two Nike Game Shorts
- Two pair of Nike Game Socks
Legends Training tops purchased separately.
The following additional items are recommended or optional player purchases.
- Nike Backpack
- Nike Jacket with Legends logo (Black)
- Nike Sweat Pants (Black)
- Nike White Training Socks
- Legends Long Sleeve Training Shirt (Grey)
- Legends Sleeveless Training Shirt (Grey)
- Legends Sweatshirt (Grey)
- Legends Hoodie (Grey)
Legends Uniform Kits and individual pieces are available (and purchased) at Soccer.com.
Spiritwear may be found HERE or click on the logo to the right.
All 'Club Fee' payments are to be made online. We can accept Visa, Master Card, Discover or Diners Club Cards.
$100.00 applicable after the first child's registration.
To ensure proper credit, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after making the initial club payments.
Once a player has committed and signed for the competitive year (Fall and Spring seasons), they are obligated to the club for the duration and responsible for all fees outlined above. There are no refund of fees unless player moves out of town, or is no longer able to participate due to serious illness or season ending injury.
The Germantown Legends are a premier youth soccer club located in Germantown, Tennessee.
Established in 2011, the Legends Soccer Club focuses intensely on creating brave creative leaders for life. Our no guilt, no shame, no blame philosophy gives kids the confidence to get out of their comfort zone and create the big play in any situation!
The Germantown Legends Soccer program is the official 'Soccer Provider' to the City of Germantown.
For Field Conditions, Inclement Weather, Program updates, Camp information, etc., please visit the following: