Monday, September 6, 2021
Monday, September 13, 2021
Monday, September 20, 2021
Monday, September 27, 2021
Goals of Youth Soccer Month
- Raise awareness of Youth Soccer and the benefits of playing the game we love.
- Emphasize soccer as the number one youth participation sport in America and a leading contributor to the healthy lifestyle of millions of American families.
- Bring kids and families of all ages and all abilities together for fun, friendship and fitness.
- Highlight the various programs available to children interested in playing soccer, including inner-city, disabled, recreational and elite youth soccer.
Anyone can spread the message about his or her positive experience with youth soccer.
Share your celebration on our social media channels, upload funny videos, enter to win great prizes, but make sure to get involved and celebrate youth soccer in September!
US Youth Soccer Activities Guide
Make Your Own Ball Day kicks off on September 17!
MYOBD uses a ball to inspire kids to be thankful, to discover new perspectives and to give back.
The mission of Make Your Own Ball Day is to change the world by positively impacting others with our personal passions and talents.
- Help kids discover their own passions and talents.
- Inspire others to act and use their passions and talents to positively impact others.
- Invite others into the world changing adventure.
- Create new solutions to needs that we find through working with underserved communities around the world.
The steps are simple!
- Make a ball
- Donate a ball
- Find friends
- Play soccer!