Seasonal League Policies
Full payment of all league and registration fees is expected at the time of registration. Players will not be permitted to participate unless payment has been received.
2) RETURNED CHECKS: There is a $25 administration fee for any refunds, returned checks, or cancellation. All refunds will be issued back onto the card you made intial payment on, via Oasys Sports, Inc.
Refund requests must be made in writing to HFdirector@memphishappyfeet.com in accordance with the deadlines listed below. All refunds minus the admin fee will be issued through your bank and processed within 30 days of the written request.
For HappyFeet Leagues the following refund policies apply: A full refund, minus a $25 processing fee, will be provided up to midnight the day before the first scheduled game of the season for which the player is registered. Once the first game for either league has been played, the season is considered to have officially started. Players who withdraw from either league prior to the second game of the season will receive a 50% refund; no refunds will be made after the second game of the season.
4) ACCOUNT CREDITS
You may also opt to eceive a full 100% credit in the amount paid for any program to be used towards any future HappyFeet/Legends program with no admin fees.
5) IN CASE OF COVID19, INFECTIOUS & OTHER COMMUNICABLE DISEASES
In case of any stoppage or interruption due to (but not limitied to) COVID19, INFECTIOUS AND/OR OTHER COMMUNICABLE DISEASES we will follow any local government orders as well as seek the advice of local healthcare experts. HappyFeet will look to reschedule and move the dates back if related to this issue. There will be NO reimbursement/prorated fees if a league is cancelled due to COVID19, INFECTIOUS & OTHER COMMUNICABLE DISEASES once the first league day has been played.
6) MISSED PRACTICES/GAMES
During the league season, there will be no reimbursement/prorated fees or make-ups for practices or games missed due to personal matters, including (but not limited to): vacations, school and social events. Parents of players who will miss more than one week of practices and games due to illness or injury should contact the HappyFeet/Legends administrative staff.
*HappyFeet make up days due to weather are to be determined on coaches & field availability
No reimbursements if League is cancelled due to weather conditions. A make-up day will be added at the end of the season. Beyond one make-up date, field and coach availability will be considered but not guaranteed.
- Balmoral Baptist Church
- Briarcrest Houston Levee
- Buntyn Preschool
- Central Church Parent’s Day Out
- Central Learning Center
- Children's Knowledge Station
- Christ Methodist Day School
- Christ the King Lutheran School
- Collierville Christian Academy
- Cordova Presbyterian Early Childhood Learning Center
- Cornerstone Learning Center | East Memphis
- Creative Collegiate Academy
- Dream Academy Learning Center
- Evangelical Christian School
- First Baptist Day School of Memphis
- Foreign Language Immersion Center
- Friday Night Soccer | Christ Methodist
- Frogs and Lilies Childcare Center
- Germantown Athletic Center
- Germantown Baptist Church Learning Center
- Germantown Presbyterian
- Germantown SoccerPlex | Saturday League
- Goddard | Collierville
- Grace-St. Luke's School
- Great Expectations Memphis
- Harvest PDO
- Highland Day School
- Holy Rosary | Angel Program
- Hope Preschool
- Kingsway Christian
- Lord of Life
- Memphis Oral School for the Deaf
- Mi Escuelita Bilingual Christian Academy
- Mullins PDO
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help
- Ready Set Grow Learning Academy
- Schilling Farms
- Sonshine Learning Center | Arlington
- Sonshine Learning Center | Bartlett
- St. Agnes Academy
- St. Dominic School
- St. George's Independent School | Germantown Campus
- St. George's Independent School | Memphis Campus
- St. George's Episcopal Preschool
- St. Mary's Episcopal School
- Temple Israel Memphis
- U of M Lipman ELRC
- Westminster Academy