Club training sessions are for all players participating in the Germantown Legends 'competitive' soccer program.
Please note the following expectations.
- Players must arrive at the field ten minutes prior to practice time.
- Players must practice in the Legends practice uniform (official green training top, black shorts, white socks, 'cold weather' Legends warm-up... 'full zips' not recommended).
- Players must come with a properly inflated soccer ball.
- Players must wear shinguards under their socks.
- Players must bring plenty of water.
- If a player must arrive late or leave a practice early, the coach must be notified in advance.
|LEGENDS 'CLUB' TRAINING SESSIONS
Skills, Power, Agility and Endurance Training
^ No training sessions.
All dates subject to change.
The Germantown Legends are a premier youth soccer club located in Germantown, Tennessee.
Established in 2011, the Legends Soccer Club focuses intensely on creating brave creative leaders for life. Our no guilt, no shame, no blame philosophy gives kids the confidence to get out of their comfort zone and create the big play in any situation!
The Germantown Legends Soccer program is the official 'Soccer Provider' to the City of Germantown.
For Field conditions, Inclement weather, Program updates, Camp information, etc., please visit the following:
Facebook: Germantown Legends Soccer
Instagram: Germantown Legends Soccer