Due to Coronavirus, or COVID-19, we had to postpone all in person HappyFeet Classes. We will follow the lead of our partner schools once it is deemed safe to start back up. We will coordinate all make-up day, class extensions, and prorate any program if need be. In the meantime, we have provided all of our HappyFeet families access to free online learning that can be done in your living room. *If you have not seen an email, please check your spam and/or spam settings.
* If you are re-registering for a school program that your child has already participated in, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to activate your child on our roster
Stories & Games... On the Child's Level
Happy Feet classes are 30 minutes in length (National Association for Sports & Physical Education recommendation). Every child constantly has a ball. HappyFeet uses nursery rhymes, songs, stories and fun games with a soccer ball to maximize motor skill development. Two and three year olds love acting out nursery rhymes and songs. Four and five year olds have a blast with stories and fun games. The HappyFeet ball is called "Bob the Bobcat"! Kids love taming their "Bobcat"!
Your child, the superstar!
HappyFeet themes make your child a star in his/her own imaginary movie. He/she will love pretending to be one of our soccer playing movie characters! Our fun approach ensures your child an absolute blast while developing elite physical skills and self-concept. The HappyFeet curriculum is designed to gradually develop ever more advanced physical skills and self-belief. HappyFeet is age and skill level appropriate.
While pretending to be a "Star", your child will learn to skillfully perform some of the most difficult moves in soccer. You will be amazed when you see your 3 year old performing advanced dribbling skills after just a few weeks in the program! He/she will also work extensively on striking the ball to score goals.
To make sure very child has a positive experience, HappyFeet classes are non-competitive. We use fun techniques to train advanced motor skills, dynamic dribbling, shooting skills and fitness.
The Next Level
If your child wishes to further her/his soccer education she/he will be invited to play for a team coached by a HappyFeet Certified Coach. These teams play in HappyFeet recreational leagues where the focus is your child's creative skill development. All players are placed on teams with their friends. We make sure your child has a great time, develops quickly and looks forward to HappyFeet soccer more than anything else he/she does on a weekly basis!
- 1st Class Montessori
- Balmoral Baptist Church
- Briarcrest East
- Briarcrest Houston Levee
- Buntyn Preschool
- Calvary Place
- Central Church Parent’s Day Out
- Central Learning Center
- Children's Knowledge Station
- Christian Kids KinderCare | Germantown
- Christ Methodist Day School
- Collierville Christian Academy
- Cordova Presbyterian Early Childhood Learning Center
- Cornerstone Learning Center | Sedgwick
- Cornerstone Learning Center | East Memphis
- Cornerstone Learning Center | Olive Branch
- Creative Collegiate Academy
- Evangelical Christian School
- First Baptist Day School of Memphis
- Foreign Language Immersion Center
- Friday Night Soccer | Christ Methodist
- Frogs and Lilies Childcare Center
- Germantown Athletic Center
- Germantown Presbyterian
- Germantown SoccerPlex | Saturday League
- Goddard | Collierville
- Grace-St. Luke's School
- Great Expectations Memphis
- Highland Day School
- Holy Rosary | Angel Program
- Kingsway Christian
- Lord of Life
- Memphis Oral School for the Deaf
- Mi Escuelita Bilingual Christian Academy
- Mullins PDO
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help
- Ready Set Grow Learning Academy
- Redeemer Parent's Day Out
- Schilling Farms
- Sonshine Learning Center | Arlington
- Sonshine Learning Center | Bartlett
- St. George's Independent School | Germantown Campus
- St. George's Independent School | Memphis Campus
- St. George's Episcopal Preschool
- Temple Israel Memphis
- Westminster Academy