Preschool/Daycare Class Policies
Full payment for a class session is required at the time of enrollment ONLINE; students will not be permitted to participate unless payment has been received.
2) RETURNED CHECKS: There is a $10 administration fee for any refund.
3) MONTH-TO-MONTH CLASSES LATE FEES
For classes conducted on a month-to-month basis: If you did not choose to have your credit card billed automatically each month, payments must be made online. If check is the only method, please contact HappyFeet Director. If payment has not been made by the 2 week of classes that month, your child will not be picked up until payment is made.
4) REFUND REQUESTS
For classes conducted over a set period of time (e.g., a nine-week session): Refund requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org All refunds will be paid by check and processed within 30 days of the written request. A full refund (less a $10 processing fee) will be provided up to the first class date of a class session. A 50% refund will be given during the first two weeks of class sessions. No refunds will be made after the second week of a class session.
5) SCHOOL/HAPPYFEET POLICIES
Each school may have specific class policies which are listed on the enrollment form for that school; a parent’s signature on that form acknowledges acceptance of those and all HappyFeet policies. HappyFeet Soccer, LLC is a vendor to the school and as such is not responsible for the condition of the school's facilities, nor for any actions taken by the school which might in any way change or impact the HappyFeet classes.
6) CLASS CANCELLATIONS
If classes are cancelled due to inclement weather, HappyFeet Soccer will make every effort to work with the school to schedule a make-up class at some point during the school year. HappyFeet Soccer does not guarantee that any classes will be rescheduled. HappyFeet Soccer will coincide with any Shelby County School weather closings.
7) MISSED CLASSES
There will be no reimbursement/prorated fees or make-ups for classes missed due to personal matters, including (but not limited to): vacations, school and social events. Parents of students who will miss more than one class sequentially due to illness or injury should contact the HappyFeet administrative staff to discuss billing and make-up options. December is not prorated for the Holiday.
*The monthly HappyFeet Fee is based off a monthly fee, not by the session.
- 1st Class Montessori
- Balmoral Baptist Church
- Briarcrest East
- Briarcrest Houston Levee
- Buntyn Preschool
- Calvary Place
- Central Learning Center
- Children's Knowledge Station
- Christian Kids KinderCare | Germantown
- Christ Methodist Day School
- Collierville Christian Academy
- Cordova Presbyterian Early Childhood Learning Center
- Cornerstone Learning Center | GBC
- Cornerstone Learning Center | Ridgeway
- Cornerstone Learning Center | T&B
- First Baptist Day School of Memphis
- Foreign Language Immersion Center
- Friday Night Soccer | Christ Methodist
- Frogs and Lilies Childcare Center
- Germantown Athletic Center
- Germantown Presbyterian
- Germantown SoccerPlex | Saturday League
- Goddard | Collierville
- Grace Childhood Development Center
- Grace-St. Luke's School
- Great Expectations Memphis
- Highland Day School
- Holy Rosary | Angel Program
- Kinesthetic Learners @ Play
- Kingsway Christian
- Lord of Life
- Memphis Oral School for the Deaf
- Mi Escuelita Bilingual Christian Academy
- Mullins PDO
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help
- Ready Set Grow Learning Academy
- Schilling Farms
- Sonshine Learning Center | Arlington
- Sonshine Learning Center | Bartlett
- St. George's Independent School | Germantown Campus
- St. George's Independent School | Memphis Campus
- St. George's Episcopal Preschool
- Temple Israel Memphis
- Westminster Academy